Thursday, January 5, 2017

Today IS the DAY

Today, I am going to the gym. Today, I am taking a step to get healthy. Today, I am doing this for me.

I am a wife and mother of three. It is not alway easy to eat healthy meals or even cook meals with our busy lives. I make sure I pick up fruits and vegetables to go with dinner, but sometimes McDonald's or the local pizza place is what we end up eating.

With that said, today, I am no longer making excuses as to why I cannot go to the gym. I have had several gym memberships over the past several years. I always go for a while, then stop because I "am too busy," "got sick," or really got lazy again. I suffer from depression, and when I work out, I feel better. I also suffer from my own overeating and indulging. I can say I am from a family who are all on the larger side, but at one point I walked every day and got down to a size 8. However, that weight did not look right on me as you could see my rib cage, collar bones, and hip bones. But a size 12 would be nice again. Right now, I am ranging from size 18-22 depending on the cut, style, and brand. I know I can do it, so I am on my way!

Today IS the DAY! Gym, here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment